1. Are your eyes tested regularly. D & A eye test is very comprehensive and can take the eye diseases and other health problems.
2. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Broccoli, spinach, sweet corn, orange and yellow peppers, kiwi, oranges and mangoes are an excellent source of lutein and zeaxanthin which substances may help protect against certain eye diseases. If your busy lifestyle means that your diet is not always as healthy as you want, ask about eye health supplements next time your in D & A.
3. Protect your eyes from the sun. Overexposure to ultraviolet light (UV) rays can cause several problems, including cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. On sunny days, always wear sunglasses or tinted lenses are marked UV400.
4. Stop smoking. Smokers are three times more likely to develop cataracts than non-smokers - another good reason to quit.
5. Take short, frequent breaks from the computer to avoid eye strain and fatigue. Even if you do not get up, an "eye breaks" - when you turn away from the screen and focus on objects at varying distances will.
6. If you play lots of sports, buy sport sunglasses to protect your eyes. This is especially important if you are passionate about the racquet sport, squash is a major cause of serious eye injuries. You will find many excellent recipes from the sport at D & A.
7. Eye injuries caused by caused by himself in a public house. Always wear safety goggles to BS EN 166 safety pins to avoid injury from flying wood chips or chunks of metal. If your work requires you to wear eye protection (your employer must provide it), never go without. D & D, vision care plans we help employers meet their obligations for health and safety.
8. If you get dirt or sand in your eyes, do not rub. Pull the upper lid down to the bottom lid and blink frequently to help lower eyelashes and tears sweep and wash the foreign body. If you have problems, visit your eye doctor for the D & help.
9. If you wear contact lenses, followed by routine examination is very important to make sure your lenses are comfortable and your eyes healthy. D & A, our contact lenses by post service including unlimited aftercare.
10. If you notice changes in vision, pain in or around your eyes or if you keep getting headaches, eye doctor's appointment to look at D & A.